Lunch Program Information:
Meals Service Information for the 2021-2022 School Year –
- Each school in the Mark West District will offer hot meals to students on-campus 5 days a week.
- Independent Study students may pick up frozen meals once per week, schedule to be determined.
- ALL students will eat for FREE for all of the 2021-2022 school year.
- Starting in 2021-2022 we will be offering Chocolate Milk during the lunch period.
- Monthly menus are posted on your School website each month beginning early August.
- As meals are FREE again this year, we ask that you provide your annual household income information during Data Confirmation or by using the Alternative Income Form available on our District website to help support our school programs.
Even though meals for children 18 years old and younger are free, we encourage you to complete and submit the Alternative Income Form as this form drives other funding for our schools. You may also call your school’s Office Manager to receive assistance in completing the form over the phone. For more information, please view the “More Than A Meal” fliers below.
ALTERNATIVE INCOME FORMS
MEAL PRE-PAYMENT OPTIONS
MEAL DISTRIBUTION INFORMATION
Sonoma County Food Resources/Condado de Sonoma Recursos de Alimento
BP 3555 Nutritional Program Compliance
Uniform Complaint Policy Information
Uniform Complaint Form
US Department of Agriculture Nondiscrimination Statement
US Department of Agriculture Nondiscrimination Statement Español
Wellness BP 5030 Revision 4 9 19
District Wellness Committee Triennal Review
Click here for Summer Food Distribution Sites.